February 9, 2008

Food Tag

I've been tagged by a fellow foodie - Deborah at Taste and Tell. This one is only 5 facts, and since I'm going to relate it to food, I'll have no problem coming up with them!
Rules: 1. Link to your tagger and post these rules. 2. Share 5 facts about yourself 3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them). 4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

My Facts:

1) I never measure ingredients exactly.

2) I'm a major texture person. Even if I like the flavor of some things, I can't eat them if I don't like the texture (i.e. sushi, grilled peppers and onions, cake)

3) I love to cook/bake and find it therapeutic to be up to my elbows in flour, dough, etc.

4) I have a fetish with cookbooks.

5) I dream of opening a restaurant.

I'm tagging Dani at Domestication in Progress, Krista at Delisssshious Dishes, Anne at Anne's Simple Recipes, Tisha at Tisha's Tips, and Becky C. at ???(no food blog yet, but I'm tagging her because I know she reads this and I think she should start a food blog).

3 comments:

  1. Love the new header, very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for participating! I'm with you on the texture thing - I think that's why I've never been able to eat tapioca...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Nothing would be more tiresome than eating and drinking if God had not made them a pleasure as well as a necessity.
-Voltaire

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Visitors