April 20, 2008

Guest Chef Krista

Tasty Sensations Readers!

Let me introduce you to Guest Chef Krista! I have stolen more than a handful of recipes from this cool cook. She rocks and everything she makes rocks. Here's a little bit about her! I'll be posting her favorite recipes throughout the week, so don't forget to check back. And if you're interested in becoming a guest chef, just email me at heidisrecipes@hotmail.com. Until then, happy eating!

A Little Bit About Guest Chef Krista…
One of my favorite hobbies is cooking. I really enjoy sharing and trying new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy these recipes that I have picked out – they are some of my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Nothing would be more tiresome than eating and drinking if God had not made them a pleasure as well as a necessity.
-Voltaire

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Visitors