4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in half
1 cup barbecue sauce
1/2 cup ranch dressing
1/2 cup medium salsa
1 cup corn (drained)
1/2 cup canned diced tomatoes, or chopped fresh tomatoes
1. Marinate four chicken breasts in 1/2 cup barbecue sauce for at least 15 minutes.
2. Place chicken halves in glass pan and cook chicken at 350 for 22-25 min, or until juices run clear (Kim used a little olive oil and fried hers up in a frying pan, which might be faster)
3. Remove chicken from pan, then baste the chicken with barbecue sauce on both sides.
4. RANCH SAUCE: Combine 1/2 a cup of ranch dressing and 1/2 cup salsa.
5. Toss 1 cup of drained corn and 1/2 cup of tomatoes together (or just throw in as much of each as you'd like). Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Top chicken breast with ranch sauce and garnish with corn mixture.
This was definitely a favorite! Quite easy, too!