August 21, 2009

Chocolate Chip Cookie Stuffed Cupcakes

All she had to say was chocolate chip cookie stuffed, and I knew I had to try it. Jenny, over at Picky Palate, came up with an amazing combo. I'm kicking myself! Why didn't I think of that?! I don't usually love cupcakes. Usually being the key word, because I will make these again - no question. I'll cut & paste the recipe here, but check out her blog for the gorgeous pictures. I ate mine without frosting, and used my own very favorite chocolate chip cookie dough recipe, and they were FABULOUS. Thanks for a great recipe, Picky Palate!

1 box butter/yellow cake mix
1 small box instant chocolate pudding mix
4 eggs
1/2 Cup water
1/2 Cup vegetable oil
1/2 Cup sour cream
Your Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Cream Cheese Frosting:
8 oz softened cream cheese
1 stick softened butter
3 Cups powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water, oil and sour cream into a stand or electric mixer. Beat on medium speed for close to 2 minutes or until well combined. Scoop into 24 paper lined cupcake cups just over 1/2 full. Next, press 1 Tablespoon prepared cookie dough into the center of each cupcake batter. Bake for 18-24 minutes or until toothpick comes out mostly clean from center. Let cool completely.
2. Place cream cheese and butter into mixer, beat until well combined. Slowly add in powdered sugar until good frosting consistency then spread with cream cheese frosting or chcolate ganache.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Nothing would be more tiresome than eating and drinking if God had not made them a pleasure as well as a necessity.
-Voltaire

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Visitors