August 28, 2009

Peanut Butter Chews

I know - I'm a horrible photographer.
A loyal reader and blog friend, Denise, shared this recipe with me. I'm not a huge peanut butter fan, but I am a huge fan of a quick and easy dessert. If you like peanut butter, this is sure to please. I rolled and wrapped mine in wax paper and gave them away as candies.

1 ¼ cup of Confectionary sugar
1 ¼ cup of Powdered Milk
1 cup of corn syrup
1 cup of creamy peanut butter

Simply mix together. You might have to squish by hand and put into pan. Then you get to lick your fingers off.

Let chill about 15-30minutes - or if you're in a hurry, stick in the freezer for 5-10 min. Cut with pizza cutter and roll/serve.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Nothing would be more tiresome than eating and drinking if God had not made them a pleasure as well as a necessity.
-Voltaire

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Visitors