*Note from Tasty Sensations - I've tried lots of chicken pillow recipes, and this one looks like a great one! can't wait to try it! Plus, doesn't the picture make you hungry?*
1 pkg cream cheese - soft
1/2 cup celery - diced
3 green onions - diced
1/2 tsp pepper
2 packages cresent rolls
1.5 + cups Italian Bread Crumbs
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup milk
1. Combine chicken, cream cheese, celery, green onions and pepper until the cream cheese makes everything stick together.
2. Lay out your individual cresent rolls and scoop a heaping spoon full onto the large end and roll it up.
3. Once all your rolls are filled, roll the cresent rolls in the bread crumbs. Gently press them on if needed.
4. Bake at 350 for 20-25 until golden brown and puffy.
5. Warm the cream of chicken soup and milk together to make a gravy to pour on top.
* These are also great dipped in ranch. That's how my husband and kids like them.