August 4, 2008

Introducing Guest Chef Summer!

Introducing Summer! This picture is like a week after Summer had a baby - doesn't she look great? Oh, and the fact that she's already back in the kitchen just about kills me. Here's a little info about Summer. You'll enjoy her recipes, I know I do!

Summer says, "I love to bake goodies. I'm not much of a cook, but I love treats. Once I have a favorite recipe, I use it all the time. I'm not one that tries a whole lot of things because once I know something is liked, it's liked every time."

On the docket for Summer's recipes this week are:

  • Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
  • Easy Fruit Pizza
  • Chicken Cordon Bleu
  • Ramen Chicken Salad
  • Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
  • German Pancakes

Stay Tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Nothing would be more tiresome than eating and drinking if God had not made them a pleasure as well as a necessity.
-Voltaire

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Visitors