June 15, 2009

Welcome to Tasty Sensations!

Hi foodie readers! Thanks for changing over to http://www.tastysensations.blogspot.com/! I'm going to take some liberties, since this is, after all, my food blog. I'm going to write about food - because I think about it all the time. What a great outlet!

Don't worry, recipe-lovers. My favorite recipes will still monopolize Tasty Sensations. It will also include new fun things, such as: Leftovers (aka Lunch Lady Meals), Food Reviews, and other Random Food Thoughts!

Be patient while I fine tune the site a bit. Stay tuned, tell your friends where they can find great recipes and fun-food reading, and as always, happy eating.

1 comment:

  1. WOOO HOOO!! I found you! I check this blog out probably three times a week! Always find awesome things! You are the best Heidi! Good luck and I look forward to seeing the new and improved Tasty sensations! Although, it's hard to improve on perfection! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Nothing would be more tiresome than eating and drinking if God had not made them a pleasure as well as a necessity.
-Voltaire

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Visitors