August 15, 2010

Introducing Guest Chef Daisha

I met Daisha during the past year and found we both have a passion for talking FOOD!  So, I begged and begged for her to feature some of her favorite recipes and she's obliged (thanks!).  You can also check out her tips for making your house a home, being crafty with kids, saving money, and other yummy recipes at The Family Scientista (try the marshmallow brownies....YUM).

Now, without further adieu....Meet Daisha, and read what she has to say about FOOD!  You can look forward to some of her yummy recipes, including:
  • Swedish Meatballs
  • Butterscotch Banana Muffins
  • Chicken Pillows
  • Homemade Chocolate Pudding
  • Pulled Pork & Sauteed Onion Sandwich
"When I first got married the meals I made were bland. Like, only season with salt and pepper and the occasional Italian seasoning bland. My husband was sweet about it and would just add Tabasco sauce to everything. But somewhere along the way I became more brave and started cooking with real garlic, onions, cumin, ginger, nutmeg etc. . . and everything tastes so much better. Imagine that?! I honestly can't remember the last time the Tabasco bottle was on the table.

Eating good food is my favorite way to relax. Weekends are when I do the most experimenting in the kitchen, usually with my husband's help (he's a good cook himself). We cook up something flavorful and delicious and eat it while watching a movie together. I love to cook and post many of my favorite recipes on my blog, The Family Scientista. I'm excited to share some of my recipes here on Tasty Sensations. I hope you enjoy them as much as my family and I do!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Nothing would be more tiresome than eating and drinking if God had not made them a pleasure as well as a necessity.
-Voltaire

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Visitors