“The 24 hour cake!” wait a day after baking before eating this delicious cake because on day two the texture of the cake is like a truffle! Mmmm!
1 Devil’s Food cake mix
2 sm. Boxes Instant Chocolate Pudding mix
1 stick of butter, melted
16 oz of sour cream
1 bag of chocolate chips
1. Pre-heat oven to 350.
2. Combine cake and pudding mix and then create a well in the middle of a large bowl.
3. Dump the sour cream, melted butter and eggs in well.
4. using a large spoon (trust me, your mixer will fry because this is so thick, plus your arms will need the workout!) Mix all of the ingredients together, don’t be alarmed on how thick it is, that is normal.
5. Then pour the entire bag of chocolate chips in and mix again.
6. Spray your bunt pan with some Pam (or “Cake Release”) and put the batter in it.
7. Bake 50 – 55 minutes. Once it is done baking, let it cool for 10 minutes then flip it out!
This cake doesn’t need any frosting but some fresh whipped cream and Berries is delicious! You can eat it right away, but I highly suggest waiting a day, I promise, it is well worth the wait! Enjoy!!