June 15, 2011

Seinfeld's Favorite Meatballs

There's a certain magazine that I just hate to love.  It sucks me in everytime, and I cannot resist the catchy covers with the latest "facts" on celebrity life.  Well, quite a while ago I was flipping through, there was a recipe for Jerry Seinfeld's favorite meatball.  I'm not a real meatball lover, but I figured if Jerry loves them, then I gotta try them.  I modified the recipe a bit, and the whole family loved them.  Thanks filthy gossip magazine and Jerry Seinfeld, this recipe was a winner.  I used the meatballs to make one of my favorites, but they are fabulous on their own, in a sub, or on top of regular old spaghetti!

2 lbs. meatloaf mix (yes, you can buy this) -
OR- if you do not have the meatloaf mix, use 1 lb. ground beef, 1/2 lb. ground veal, 1/2 lb. ground pork.
2 eggs
1 c. shredded parmesan
2 TBS. chopped fresh parsley
1 clove garlic, finely minced
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. black pepper
2 c. Italian seasoned bread crumbs
2 c. lukewarm water
1 c. olive oil
8 c. favorite marinara

Freezes great!  Freeze on cookie sheet, then remove and put in ziploc baggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Nothing would be more tiresome than eating and drinking if God had not made them a pleasure as well as a necessity.
-Voltaire

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Visitors