Cranberry Buttermilk Muffin Mix
Ingredients For the jar: 1/2 cup sugar
2 1/2 cups flour
1 cup dried cranberries
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
Add To The Mix 1 cup buttermilk
1/2 cup melted butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl combine buttermilk, butter, eggs and vanilla.
3. Add contents of jar and stir until just combined.
4. Spoon batter into greased or papered muffin tins, filling each cup two-thirds full.
5. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in
the center comes out clean.
6. Cool for 10 minutes in the muffin tins and then transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.